Wednesday, April 12

Favor

I'm planning on doing a redesign of this site for after Easter. I have a general idea of what I want to do with the body of the blog, but the problem is that I am really lousy in Photoshop. I'd like to use a certain picture (you can go to it on my flickr account and view the picture here) in a header graphic, except that I can't figure out how to crop it and make it look good as a header.

If someone who reads my blog would be willing to edit this picture and put the title of "Mormon 2 Catholic" on it, I would be very very very grateful. You can either e-mail it to me or post a link to it in the comments here.

3 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger monogodo said...

Honey, I can do that for you.

We can talk about it tonight, if you like.

bzzzzz

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

I'd like to officially welcome you into the Catholic faith even if it is a few days early :)

I had a special image designed for all new Catholics, so please visit my blog and feel free to display it on your blog.

http://acatholiclife.blogspot.com/2006/04/please-pray-for-these-new-catholics.html

 
At 3:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you a very blessed Triduum and a warm Welcome Home into the Church! May God work many blessings through you!

Sincerely in Christ,
Georgette

 

Post a Comment

<< Home