Monday, May 15

Tridentine Mass vs Novus Ordo Mass

I found an interesting web page that I thought I'd share. It is a page that compares the contents of the Tridentine Mass to the contents of the Novus Ordo mass.

A COMPARISON - THE TRADITIONAL (TRIDENTINE) MISSAL AND THE NOVUS ORDO MISSAL

I would like to attend the Tridentine Mass again, but before I do I want to hunt down a 1962 missal (Or at least the little "red" missal I've heard some people use). And a hairpin for my veil. I was paranoid about wearing my veil this last time when I went because I wasn't sure if it would stay on my head.

2 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

Cynthia_
I recently ordered a 1962 missal from www.baroniuspress.com. It's shipped from England. It arrived in perfect condition within two weeks. It's beautiful, and I'm very excited about it. You might want to check it out.

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could also order it more locally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home