Wednesday, February 22

Blog aggregator?

Can anyone recommend a good web-based blog aggregator? I seem to have created a rather large list of "Must-Read" blogs over there on the left, and it's very time consuming to click on 12+ links at a time. I'd love an aggregator.

I have a free LiveJournal account, and I love how that aggregates. Unfortunately, I can't aggregate non-LJ blogs without buying a membership, which I don't feel like doing.

I wish Blogger had an aggregator. Almost every one of my blogs is a Blogspot blog.

So does anyone have any good suggestions?

EDIT
An astute observer noticed that I said Left instead of Right as to where my links are. I'm oddly dyslexic with directions, and I always get right and left mixed up. It drives my husband nuts when we're driving. I'll point right and say Left.

So anyway, my links are on the RIGHT column of my blog. :)

2 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger monogodo said...

Bloglines is decent. Justin uses it, and I've got an account.

www.bloglines.com

Google also has an aggregator. I haven't really used it, but it seemed to be fairly decent, too. I've got the link for it at home.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Julie D. said...

I like Bloglines.

You can make folders for different sorts of blogs. Also at the bottom of each blog post there is a box where you can check "Keep New" if you want to look at it again.

Or you can click on "Clip" (or something like that) and save the post into another folder (and you can make more of those). I do that quite a lot for checking back on comments and for keeping track of what I want to feature in Blogging Around.

Of course, I am afraid to think how many blogs I have in there ... maybe 150?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home