Saturday, February 18

Is it Easter yet?

I am so excited about the Lenten season and Easter that I just about can't stand it! I'm looking forward to Ash Wednesday, and the Rite of Election, and all the scrutinies and everything else that goes along with it.

I'm especially looking forward to Easter Vigil and becoming Catholic. I'm really starting to "feel" Catholic. And that is a very good thing.

I also have been feeling a real sense of happiness and joy lately. I get a smile on my face every time I think that I get to be Catholic for the REST OF MY LIFE! How cool is that?!? I'm so looking forward to receiving the host. Everything seems to be going well.

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go Girl!!!

YOu brought a smile to my hard day. (again!)

Linda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home