Wednesday, February 22

Call for Conversion Stories

CALLING ALL EX-MORMON CATHOLICS!!!

I would really like to get a collection of Mormon2Catholic conversion stories going. It's hard for some people to see how Mormons make their way out of the church, and then make their way to the Catholic church.

What I'll do is take stories that are submitted to me, and post them as entries in my blog. Then I'll do a section on the right with permalinks to the entries.

I love hearing conversion stories, and I'd particularly like to hear Mormon conversion stories. Please e-mail me with the address in the left hand column, and I'll start posting them as soon as I receive them.

Thank you all so much in advance for taking the time to write out your stories and share them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home