Thursday, April 13

Say a prayer for me

Today's blogging will be light. Today is the day I get to spend at the Notre Dame school for special needs students. I am going to use the day to help me try to discern a change in vocation, possibly going into teaching and using my Special Ed degree. I am seriously considering this and today is really going to give me a lay of the land, so to speak, and help me to decide if this is something I would like to pursue.

Please pray for me today that I will be open and willing to accept any call or guidance that God may want to give me. It's going to be fun, that's for sure.

2 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Tom Reagan said...

I saw you're entering into full communion with the Church? That's awesome! (My mom teaches special ed, so that's cool you're trained for that.)

Tom "God bless!" Reagan
TomReagan.com

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Carlos said...

You're in my prayers today, and as we journey into the Easter Triduum. May God's light be shed abundantly on you in these coming days, and may you answer all His invitations in your life.

Peace,
Carlos

 

Post a Comment

<< Home