Friday, June 9

Sorry about the comments

I've began moderating comments after I experienced a commenter with views I did not feel like sharing on my blog. He was an anti-"Anti-Mormon" if you will. I have no problem with Mormons posting their side of things, and I actually encourage it. I try to show both sides of an issue even when it's clear which side I support, and I have no problem with the opposite side of an issue being brought to light, as long as no cuss words are being used and as long as common courtesy is expressed. But I'm not too much into "Mormons are right and you suck" comments. I've been out of 8th grade since 1985, and don't plan on going back.

Anyway, this past few days Blogger has been on the fritz (which would explain why my aggregator has been oddly empty of posts), and I haven't been able to post the comments.

I apologize for this error, and all of this mess has really got me thinking about transferring to my own URL. It is definitely a motivation. I'll let all of you know if I decide to change to a non-Blogger blog.

4 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The many problems, the lack of certain features, and the fact that I already had web hosting drove me to abandon Blogger.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Sideon said...

I'm debating on the move to my own site, too. It really fries me when pulling up Blogger shuts down, let alone trying to comment.

One of these days I'll get motivated and setup a template and figure out how to migrate.

Be well.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Gunner said...

I'm surprised the commenter in question has not shown for the last two carnivals. He seemed real bothered by the Carnival.

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Nate Dredge said...

This is a little lite, but just wanted to say that I'm LDS but I love Catholic themed movies. Ever seen 'The Shoes of the Fisherman'? Love that movie, Pope Krill 1st almost makes me want to be Catholic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home