Sunday, April 16

Check it out, I'm Catholic!



Ok, so today has been a whirlwind. I was able to get my Crocs and have a nice brunch, and then I took a 3 1/2 hour nap today. Apparently I was tired.

I'll tell you all about the baptism tomorrow. But I thought you might enjoy a little picture of me as a big grape getting baptized by the Bishop. You can see me standing in the water, with the Bishop pouring water over my head with a silver pitcher. As I sit here writing this blog entry, my hair is still a little wet and I can smell the Chrism oil on my forehead. Things are good.

I'm planning on going to the Noon Mass at St. Jude's tomorrow, so I should get to bed, so that I can get a little bit of sleep. Tomorrow I can go to Mass just like a regular Catholic for an Easter service!

Also, I'm planning on working on my template tomorrow, so it might look a little goofy. But I'll try to post the Big Baptism update before I start going crazy with the template blog.

6 Comments:

At 2:11 AM, Blogger Petra said...

God's blessing and all the best for our newly baptized Cynthia! Iubilate Deo!

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alleluia! Welcome home, sister!

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Vajra said...

Resurexit sicut dixit!

 
At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My ecclesiastical Latin ain't so good so I'll just say...

Congratulations!

And welcome... so good to have you with us. :)

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Jeff Miller said...

Welcome home!!!

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My heartiest congratulations to you and your husband. You will grow even closer together with your shared Sacraments.

God bless you!

And welcome to the Body of Christ:

"For My Flesh is real food
and My Blood is real drink.
He who eats My Flesh and drinks My Blood
lives in Me
and I live in him.
As I who am sent by the living Father,
Myself draw life from the Father,
so whoever eats Me will draw life from Me."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home